Welcome to the Fallon Nevada Stake Primary blog! This blog is full of ideas to help you with your primary needs. Scroll down to see the latest entries, or look to the side under "ideas" to search a specific idea. You can also search any word or topic using the "search blog" space on the right. Any questions, comments, ideas, etc.? Post a comment below any entry.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Erase two words....sort of!

I was reviewing I Believe in Christ with our Senior Primary on Sunday and had written the words out on the board and we started the standard "erase 2 words at a time" review. They were doing fine, but then I had an inspiration on how we could do it differently. Instead of singing all the words, and trying to remember the ones we had erased, I had them sing ONLY the words that had been erased. It was tricky, but they did AWESOME. It went something like "___ ____ _ Christ, ___ __ my King! ___ all ___ heart" etc. It was the best when there were only a few scattered words here and there. When I erased the last few words and the whole board was empty they went back to their half-hearted singing. My Primary President even commented to me afterwards how well they did. We will definitely be reviewing this way again!

No comments: