Welcome to the Fallon Nevada Stake Primary blog! This blog is full of ideas to help you with your primary needs. Scroll down to see the latest entries, or look to the side under "ideas" to search a specific idea. You can also search any word or topic using the "search blog" space on the right. Any questions, comments, ideas, etc.? Post a comment below any entry.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Singing Bee

I have a big plastic microphone. I have two children come up. I pick the song - or you could have a helper do it. We as a primary start singing. When I cut the primary off - one of the children standing up front need to sing the next line or finish the line of the song. If they can't the other child gets a chance. It is a ton of fun. I also take commercial breaks....we sing fun action songs, name that tune etc....

No comments: